Live-in care is the care that enables people who require full-time support to continue to live independently in their own home. A professional carer comes to live with you, providing personal care and support for a range of conditions, so you can live life as you wish. Live-in care is planned with you, not around you. Live-in Care gives you the option of high-quality care without moving to a care home. Our live-in care service offers the reassurance of 24-hour care and support in the comfort of your own home.
Choosing ImpalaCare Care means:
• No need to move to a care home
• A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it – day or night.
• Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
• A flexible service, where every day can be different
• A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
• A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
• Regular follow up from ImpalaCare manager to check you are happy with our